Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mangia Mangia!


Welcome and thanks for reading my very first post! I’m excited to document all my adventures in the kitchen with any readers. Gotta be honest- most of what I make comes about as a means of procrastination. Hopkins library? OR Blueberry scones?
I think we all know that it’s the scones every time. *Have yet to find a textbook that makes my mouth water
Besides procrastination, cooking has always been something my family has bonded over. Fresh ingredients, great food, and great company usually typify my Sundays. Recreating this in Baltimore with my friends enables me to bring a little home back with me! 
Oh, this kitchen? No, it's not Ina Garten’s. It's mine! Luckily, the advice of great chefs like her make it possible to cook awesome things without an Extreme Makeover Home Edition caliber kitchen. Otherwise, we’d be in trouble…
Ok! Ho fame! What should we make first?

No comments:

Post a Comment